MENU

Slide

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hey ya,

I've been so busy with my new job (i'll reveal what is it next month!!!)
so much preparation work and this few weeks have been absolutely CRAZY!
I'm so tired and drained, gotta hang on and rough this period out.
Sorry for the lack of updates ):

I really wanna blog about my bkk/phuket trip asap,
but i havent even have time to sort of the pics! Soon ok!! Promise!




Random snapshots at my old office. Lol the dramaqueen bryon.

picnikfile_rHbQRu

picnikfile__MpQqw

picnikfile_SVWalb

As you can seem We're both huge fans of Rilakkuma!




picnikfile_i7UH0I

Oh and my rilakkuma solar charger is finally here in sg!
It's arnd $50 and you get can it at seimon at IMM or Plaza Singapura.




picnikfile_8L3gQo

picnikfile_WazJpV

picnikfile_JEAWIa

hohoho.






Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: